The Picnic days

by - Friday, April 29, 2011













I remember the picnic days,
I remember those happy stays.
I wish I could have them back
As I really miss those lovely tracks.

Those mornings with the envelope of fog,
Waiting for the sunshine to clear it out.
All the kids blowing the balloons,
Having fun and behaving like toons.

Singing songs and dancing around,
The smiling faces laughing aloud.
The cool wind blowing through our hair,
Easing the pain  and all our cares.

The picturesque green tea gardens,
The meandering rivers down the valley,
The sound of water gushing past the rocks,
The rising peaks in the backdrop.


The travelling with all our loved ones,
Cooking food in the open air.
Eating lunch sitting in a circle,
Leaving our footsteps on the riverside sands.

You May Also Like

0 comments