GOOdBye...

by - Wednesday, May 04, 2011


I  can’t  stop myself from thinking,
My eyes are still blinking.
How can it all be over so soon?
Feels like just yesterday when I came in.

I was covered in uncertainty that very first day,
But you all made it so easy for me to stay.
All at once I forgot my tears,
Even though  it was my very first year.

When that pain got unbearable,
You tried to bring a smile on my face.
Whenever it was not an easy case,
You were a symbol of  his amazing grace.

In my darkest disappointments,
You became a beacon of light.
You picked me up  when I was crushed into pieces.
You always encouraged me to play my aces.

The emptiness inside kills me,
When it reverberates with the deserted hostel, 
Oh!!I can hear that ringing bell,
It tells me I have to leave this place.
I have been watching everyone of you go one by one
Its  time for me now, and I’m that one to go.

A word of thanks and a heart full of prayers,
I have only to give you all.
I wish we will be together someday once again,
 When once again we will find each other.

Take care you all, friends till the end.

You May Also Like

0 comments